The Data Controller
The Data Controller is AQ Acentor Development, S.L., a company with its address at Paseo de la Castellana, 95, Planta 10ª, 28046, Madrid, Spain and tax identification number B87531562 ( hereinafter “AQ ACENTOR”).
We would inform you that AQ ACENTOR is a company belonging to the Aquila Group (which includes AQ Acentor Development, S.L. and Group affiliates as defined by section 42 of the Spanish Commercial Code).
AQ ACENTOR has formally appointed a Data Protection Officer with the following channel for communication: email@example.com.
Purpose of the processing of your data
The personal data processed via this website may be used by AQ ACENTOR for the following purposes:
- To maintain contact between AQ ACENTOR and Users, informing them of the products and services available to them through GreenLogistics.
- To mediate in the establishing of relations between third parties with which AQ ACENTOR collaborates and Users.
Data to be processed and their source
The data that AQ ACENTOR processes on this website comes from the following sources:
- Data provided by the User by means of the forms made available on this website.
- Data generated as a consequence of the development, processing and handling of the relationship entered into between the User and AQ ACENTOR.
AQ ACENTOR will be able to process the following types of personal data:
- Identifying data, such as your name and surname.
- Professional location data, such as your work email and the company you provide your services to. If the User acts as an independent professional (an independent contractor or self-employed worker) or acts on behalf of a legal entity (as an employee) we will process the User’s professional location data solely for the purpose of maintaining relations of all kinds with the legal entity for which the User provides its services.
- Other types of data, such as IP address, as necessary.
Legal justification for data processing
AQ ACENTOR processes your personal data with the following justifications:
- For “Contact”purposes, justification will be the User’s consent granted to us by means of completion of the form that has been designed for the purpose.
- For “Intermediation in the establishing of relationships” it will be the contractual relationship established between the User and AQ ACENTOR or the request for pre-contractual measures by the User.
Persons to whom data is communicated
Duration of data storage
AQ ACENTOR will store your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the processing purpose or purposes.
Subsequently, as long as the user has not exercised its right to request erasure, its data will be retained for the legal terms applicable in each instance, bearing in mind the type of data and the purpose of the processing.
Users will always be able to request detailed information on the data retention terms adopted by AQ ACENTOR by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data you must provide us in each instance, and what you must ensure you provide us
AQ ACENTOR informs Users that when personal data is gathered by means of a form placed at their disposal on our website, it will be necessary for the User to provide at least all the data marked with an asterisk (*). If all the data considered to be mandatory is not provided, AQ ACENTOR will not be able to respond to the enquiry or request made by the User.
The User must warrant that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, and will be responsible for any loss or damages, whether direct or indirect, that may be caused as a consequence of any failure to comply with that obligation.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
AQ ACENTOR informs you that you have a right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data.
In addition, AQ ACENTOR informs you that you have the following rights in relation to your data of a personal nature:
- Right of access to data: You have the right to access your data to determine what data that concerns you we are processing.
- Right to request rectification or erasure of your data: In certain circumstances you will have the right to correct your personal data that is being processed by AQ ACENTOR that you consider to be wrong, as well as to request the elimination of your data when, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances you will have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will inform you that we will only retain the data for which you have requested processing restriction for the purpose of exercising or defending against claims.
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances you will have the right to receive the personal details that concern you and that you have provided to us, in a standard –use machine-readable structured format, or to have them transferred by AQ ACENTOR to another data controller.
- Right to object to processing: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will cease to process them unless we must continue to do so for legitimate reasons or for the purpose of exercising or defending against claims.
In addition, we would remind you that you have the right at any time to oppose the sending of advertising for products and services offered by AQ ACENTOR itself, as well as to withdraw any consent you may have given for the processing of your data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
AQ ACENTOR informs you that you will be able to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data by writing to AQ ACENTOR, quoting in the heading “Exercise of Rights – GreenLogistics”, and attaching a copy of both sides of your DNI or NIE, your Passport or equivalent document in order to establish your identity.
You may address your requests to either of the following addresses:
AQ ACENTOR will provide you with the requested documentation within 1 month from receipt of the request, although we would advise you that this term could be extended for a further 2 months based on the complexity and number of such requests.
Lastly, AQ ACENTOR informs you that you will be able to file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es). Nevertheless, in an initial instance, you will be able to file your complaint with our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, who will resolve your claim within a maximum term of two months.